|Application deadline:||We have no specific application deadline, and an early application is recommended|
|Tuition fee:||Not specified|
|Start date:||March 2015, September 2015|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Executive MBA is for committed and ambitious managers who want to accelerate their career development whilst continuing full-time employment. If you are serious about succeeding, we're serious about giving you the tools to do just that. We'll make it tough. We'll make it fun. Above all, we'll respect your investment, whilst investing all our contacts, knowledge and resources in giving you a world-leading business education.
* Executive Evening MBA
Delivered twice a week from 18.15-21.00 over a 24-month period.
* Executive Weekend MBA
Delivered one long weekend (Friday-Monday) a month over a 24-month period.
The Executive MBA programme, delivered in the heart of London, is taught within a truly global context. You will experience working abroad on the Emerging Markets Consultancy Week and the chance to gain first hand exposure to challenging new business environments such as China, Dubai and South Africa through our electives offering. There's no better preparation for global management than a Cass Executive MBA programme.
Tailor your Executive MBA
It's your MBA programme and we give you every opportunity to tailor its content through a wide choice of electives, a personal and professional development programme so that your Executive MBA course takes you where you want to go not just after your MBA, but over the lifetime of your career.
The Cass Executive MBA course is a highly practical, dynamic and flexible two year part-time programme. This elite, internationally-focused course will allow you to tailor your skills and learning around your job and professional development.
Dedicated to your success
Cass Careers offer you professional training and guidance in employability skills enabling you to make the most of your EMBA, whether you are progressing your current career or changing direction.
We will help you to assess, prepare and implement your strategy to achieve your individual Executive MBA career objectives. Once you have identified your underlying interests and values using our specialist tools, you can tailor your programme with our fully-interactive, practical workshops to power your career forward.
From the start of term you will be partnered with a member of the Careers Team who will be available to support you throughout your time at Cass. In particular, they will help you focus on your job search strategy as well as providing you with expert CV, interview and networking advice. Industry specialist coaches and a careers psychologist are also available to help build a clear picture of your career options.
Cass Careers Online
Cass Executive MBA Careers Online is your first port of call to book your place on our events, advice seminars, professional development workshops, company presentations and for one-to-one support. Stay up-to-date with job and business project vacancies and access a range of online resources such as our CV guidance, career advice videos and a company directory.
Professional Development Workshops
These workshops are an important part of your EMBA programme and supplement your core and elective modules with a range of soft skills. Alongside the compulsory career workshops, you are advised to select from a range of additional workshops and seminars to fit your individual learning plan and strategy.
Our Graduate Destination Survey of last year's EMBA cohort shows that 79% of graduates were employed 3 months after leaving the Cass Executive MBA.
* A good university degree or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years relevant business experience.
* A minimum of five years' relevant and appropriate, full-time work experience, gained after graduation.
* Personal statement - Use this section to tell us why you wish to pursue an MBA at Cass Business School. (approx. 1000 words)
* If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL IBT 100. This may be waived if you have worked or studied in an English-speaking country for at least a year.
* Two supporting references from suitable sources. They can either be from your employer and university tutor or from your current and previous employer
Although your referees will receive an electronic request, it is our experience that referees respond more quickly if the candidate sends the reference form directly to them as well.
* As a part of the application process you will be required to complete a careers questionnaire. We will send you the link once we have received your application and you have passed our initial assessment.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IELTS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|75 (Grade B)|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since April 2014 the ETS tests (including TOEFL and TOEIC) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa.
Scholarships are highly competitive and reflect our insistence that only the best need apply. We don't have a typical student but we do have individual screening where we see if you are a good fit for this most competitive of programmes. Our decisions are based on the following criteria:
* Significant achievements, both in the work place and outside
* Professional experience and proficiency
* Academic ability
* Potential to fulfil leadership promise
* Likelihood of adding value to MBA cohort
* Strong set of attributes and ideals, similar to the vision set out by Cass Business school.
All those receiving a scholarship will be required to assist in promoting the school during their time at Cass and once you have become an alumnus.
Please submit your scholarship application by the deadline specified, together with a complete Executive MBA application, which consists of the following:
* A completed online application form.
* Personal statement (approx. 1000 words).
* Two completed reference forms from suitable sources. Two professional references are acceptable.
* Your degree certificate(s) and, for non-UK degrees, your degree transcript or confirmation of your professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA).
* An application processing fee of £50.
* Your IELTS or TOEFL score, if English is not your native language. This requirement may be waived if you have studied or worked in an English-speaking country for at least a year.
Scholarships will be deducted from the second fee instalment.
Candidates are welcome to apply for more than one scholarship, but please note that only one scholarship will be awarded per candidate.
Our degree is fully accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).