|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The distinctive feature of the Master in Financial Economics programme lies in its holistic approach, which incorporates subjects on investment management, corporate finance, economics and advanced quantitative research methods.
The programme aims to broaden students´ understanding of scientific contributions in the field of financial economics, strengthen their analytic and critical thinking skills, and equip them with quantitative finance techniques and complex financial decision-making tools in a rapidly changing macroeconomic environment. Our graduates have solid training in modern financial and economic theory with an ability to apply theoretical concepts and models in practical situations.
The goal of Financial economics programme is to develop an economist who has sophisticated knowledge in micro and macro economics, is able to use advanced modelling and analytical techniques in assessing and forecasting economical processes and financial tools, and has an upper level expertise in finance, which is applicable both on company and macro level.
Through the Master of Financial Economics programme students will be able to:
* analyse and assess both the micro- and macroeconomic environment of international corporations, financial institutions and capital markets;
* understand and apply quantitative finance techniques and advanced financial decision-making tools in portfolio management, risk management and capital budgeting;
* analyse and critically evaluate the role and functioning of international financial markets and institutions and be familiar with the universe of financial instruments;
* evaluate, choose, and systemically apply advanced mathematical statistics methods and advanced econometric models and techniques in solving complex problems of corporate finance.
FINANCE COURSES * Asset Pricing
* Financial Derivatives
* Portfolio Management
* Behavioural Finance
ECONOMICS COURSES * Microeconomic Analysis
* Advanced Macroeconomics
* Monetary Policy
CORPORATE FINANCE COURSES * International Finance
* Risk Management
* Financial Intermediation
* Advanced Corporate Finance
ADVANCED RESEARCH METHODOLOGY COURSES * Research Methodology
* Time Series Econometrics
* Mathematical Finance
* Financial Econometrics
* University education in any subject (sub-)area.
* At least 36 ECTS credits in subjects of the field of management/economics (see Annex 1 for the list of recommended subjects)
* Motivation (to be evaluated by way of interview)
* Upper Intermediate or higher level of English skills: Qualifying results:
TOEFL (at least 65 IBT)
IELTS (at least 6)
|TOEFL iBT® test:||65|
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!