|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
International Marketing and Management - the best programme in the Eastern Europe.
The overall goal of the programme is to provide students with international marketing management related knowledge, skills, values and attitudes. The programs specific focus is on a comprehensive examination of all major components of marketing and management strategies and their integration.
The degree is tailored to the needs of future managers operating in highly turbulent international environments. The curriculum follows an interdisciplinary approach, simultaneously addressing the principles and practices of marketing, management and international business.
The Master of Science (MSc) in International Marketing and Management is a rigorous and unique academic programme exposing students to international business and academic environments, thus, preparing them optimally for a career in international business.
Through the Master of Financial Economics programme students will be able to:
* apply develop and implement the contemporary theories in the areas of international marketing and management;
* analyse and assess internal and external international business environment and derive managerial decisions;
* analyse and critically evaluate various real-life business examples, situations and experiences in multiple international management functions;
* use advanced qualitative techniques and quantitative data analysis methods.
* Research Methodology
* Multivariate Statistics
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COURSES
* International Business: Context and Development
* International Firm
* Emerging Economies
* Advanced Corporate Finance
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COURSES * International Marketing Management
* Advanced Topics in International Marketing
* International Consumer Behavior
* Theories and Methods of Marketing Communication
INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT COURSES * Corporate Social Responsibility
* International Human Resource Management
* Strategic Management
* Applied Microeconomics
* International Negotiations
The key objective of ISM Graduate Studies is to equip students with innovative decision-making tools and strengthen their ability to identify, reflect upon, and respond to new challenges in management, finance, and economics that modern organizations are facing today.
TOEFL (at least 65 IBT)
IELTS (at least 6)
|TOEFL iBT® test:||65|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!