Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||17 July; Non EU: 17 June|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
International Marketing and Management - the best programme in the Eastern Europe.
The overall goal of the programme is to provide students with international marketing management related knowledge, skills, values and attitudes. The programs specific focus is on a comprehensive examination of all major components of marketing and management strategies and their integration.
The degree is tailored to the needs of future managers operating in highly turbulent international environments. The curriculum follows an interdisciplinary approach, simultaneously addressing the principles and practices of marketing, management and international business.
The Master of Science (MSc) in International Marketing and Management is a rigorous and unique academic programme exposing students to international business and academic environments, thus, preparing them optimally for a career in international business.
Through the Master of Financial Economics programme students will be able to:
* apply develop and implement the contemporary theories in the areas of international marketing and management;
* analyse and assess internal and external international business environment and derive managerial decisions;
* analyse and critically evaluate various real-life business examples, situations and experiences in multiple international management functions;
* use advanced qualitative techniques and quantitative data analysis methods.
* Research Methodology
* Multivariate Statistics
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COURSES
* International Business: Context and Development
* International Firm
* Emerging Economies
* Advanced Corporate Finance
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COURSES * International Marketing Management
* Advanced Topics in International Marketing
* International Consumer Behavior
* Theories and Methods of Marketing Communication
INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT COURSES * Corporate Social Responsibility
* International Human Resource Management
* Strategic Management
* Applied Microeconomics
* International Negotiations
* University education in any subject (sub-)area.
* At least 36 ECTS credits in subjects of the field of management/economics (see Annex 1 for the list of recommended subjects)
|TOEFL iBT® test:||65|
Scholarships to International Applicants ISM Scholarships are awarded to the international applicants to cover tuition fee. The ISM Scholarships are merit based and are extended automatically every semester upon the condition that the scholarship holder has passed all the courses, has no penalties (as defined in Regulations of Graduate Studies) and has CGPA 8 or more. State scholarships for international students: * No more than 7 students from Ukraine, Georgia and Byelorussia can be granted allowance to cover part of the ISM yearly study fee and a monthly scholarship;
* No more than 6 students from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Armenia can be granted a monthly scholarship.
Scholarships to Graduates from ISMs Bachelor Studies Graduates from ISMs Bachelor studies, according to ISMs loyalty programme, are awarded study fee discount of 30% to continue their studies at ISMs Graduate School. The scholarship is extended automatically every semester if the student has passed all the courses and has not been subject to any of the penalties, as defined in Regulations of Graduate Studies. State Funding and Loans Citizens of EU and EEA countries are eligible for the state funding and/or state loans at favourable conditions to cover part or all tuition fee at ISM Graduate studies. More information is available at the Lithuanian Ministry of Science and Education (The number of student vouchers is set by Lithuanian Ministry of Science and Education.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.