Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Our students gain a thorough understanding of theoretical foundations as well as advanced topics at the cutting edge of research in signal processing and communications.
This programme is run over 12 months, with two semesters of taught courses followed by a research project leading to a masters thesis.
Semester 1 courses
* Discrete-Time Signal Analysis
* Digital Communication Fundamentals
* Statistical Signal Processing
* Image Processing
* Signal Processing Laboratory
Semester 2 courses
* Adaptive Signal Processing
* Advanced Digital Communications
* Array Processing Methods
* Advanced Concepts in Signal Processing
* Phase 1 project