Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This intensive programme also allows you to tailor your degree around your interests and career goals as well as give you hands-on experience in geographical problem solving.
The taught MSc programme is designed to prepare you for employment through courses that reflect the industrys need for expertise to give you a marketable edge. Geographical Information Science is also available as a masters by research, as is Geographical Information Science and Society.
* Distributed GIS
* Introduction to Spatial Analysis
* Research Practice and Project Planning
* Spatial Modelling
Optional courses may include:
* Advanced Spatial Database Methods
* Fundamentals of Remote Sensing
* Further Spatial Analysis
* Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
* Introduction to LiDAR in Remote Sensing
* Object Oriented Software Engineering: Principles
* Object Oriented Software Engineering: Spatial Algorithms
* Principles of Geographical Information Sciences
* Spatial Modelling of Human-Environment Interactions
There is also a wide range of optional courses available from the School of Informatics and the School of Social and Political Science.
Generally a UK 2:1 degree, or its international equivalent. However, lesser qualifications may be accepted with demonstrated relevant industry experience. Evidence of proficiency in English must be provided if this is not the applicant's first language.
|CAE score:||80 (Grade A)|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.