|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The taught component of the course amounts to 120 credits. Students complete this across two semesters (Autumn and Spring) from the end of September to the beginning of June. Students are then required to submit a dissertation at the end of August. The dissertation carries 60 credits.
You will study the following areas:
* International Public Relations Theory
* International Political Communications
* Professional Writing
* International Public Relations Practice
* PR & Globalisation
* Law for Practitioners
* International Marketing
* Research Methods I and II
* IPR, the Internet & New Media
* Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
* This is Europe's first Masters Degree in International Public Relations and is designed for both domestic and overseas students interested in International PR.
* Provides training in Public Relations practice in an international context, and across borders and political, social and cultural divides.
* Offers a rich exposure to comparative practices in International Public Relations through the diverse experiences of the student group, which comes from a wide range of national and cultural backgrounds.