Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The taught component of the course amounts to 120 credits. Students complete this across two semesters (Autumn and Spring) from the end of September to the beginning of June. Students are then required to submit a dissertation at the end of August. The dissertation carries 60 credits.
You will study the following areas:
* International Public Relations Theory
* International Political Communications
* Professional Writing
* International Public Relations Practice
* PR & Globalisation
* Law for Practitioners
* International Marketing
* Research Methods I and II
* IPR, the Internet & New Media
* Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
* This is Europe's first Masters Degree in International Public Relations and is designed for both domestic and overseas students interested in International PR.
* Provides training in Public Relations practice in an international context, and across borders and political, social and cultural divides.
* Offers a rich exposure to comparative practices in International Public Relations through the diverse experiences of the student group, which comes from a wide range of national and cultural backgrounds.
Suitable for graduates from a range of academic disciplines.
Applicants should possess a UK higher education degree of at least lower second class honours (2:2), or a non-UK qualification recognised by the University as being equivalent to this. This requirement may be waived for candidates with relevant professional qualifications or experience.
In addition, applicants whose first language is not English must obtain a British Council IELTS score of at least 7.0, or an equivalent English language qualification. However, applicants with an IELTS score of 6.5 will be considered provided they undertake and successfully complete the University´s eight-week pre-sessional English course.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|75 (Grade B)|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.