|Application deadline:||any time of the year|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2015, January 2016, April 2016|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The main educational aims of the programme are:
* to enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to enable students to work with self direction, originality and to contribute to business and society at large;
* to enable students to undertake advanced study of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate;
* to develop students´ ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practices;
* to enhance students´ transferable skills of research, interpretation, critical evaluation and their ability to turn theory into practice;
* to develop students´ intellectual skills, including critical reasoning, analysis, creativity and reflection;
* to prepare students for a career or career development in business and management by developing professional skills;
* to prepare students for research or further study in the field of business and management;
* to develop master's level knowledge and skills in business and management subjects to enhance students´ employability and the utility of their first discipline.
* to enable the understanding of current developments in the study of Leadership and a critical evaluation of the main theories and approaches to Leadership in organisations, identifying those most valuable to management in a modern and global context;
* to develop the ability to initiate and lead complex tasks and processes, taking responsibility, where relevant, for the work and roles of others;
* to develop the capability for Leadership in challenging management and team leadership roles within complex organizations;
* to develop and use management skills and techniques to analyse, plan and carry out Event Management tasks effectively and safely;
* to enable students to initiate and lead complex tasks and processes, taking responsibility where relevant, for the roles and work of others;
* to undertake a substantial piece of project work that will blend rigorous academic understanding of Leadership and Management topics and issues with self-reflection, contemporary Leadership approaches and management practice in a detailed case study of a particular organization.
A good standard of education and a first degree in a relevant subject is usually required for entry to a Master´s programme.
International students applying for study at postgraduate level will normally be required to show evidence of sufficient command of the English language to be able to follow their course, undertake research and produce writing without major linguistic difficulties. For example, this is usually the Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Certificate, IELTS minimum score of 6.5, TOEFL minimum score of 575.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||575|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per 6 April 2015 only the English language tests from IELTS and Trinity College London are accepted for Tier 4 Visa applications to the United Kingdom. Other tests (including TOEFL, TOEIC, Pearson, City & Guilds) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa. Since the Trinity College London language tests must be taken in one of their exam centres in the UK, IELTS is now the only language test accepted for Tier 4 visas to the UK that can be taken worldwide.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!