Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
This programme aims to introduce students to research in the History of Art and to provide students with experience of a professional career in History of Art.
Students who successfully complete the programme will:
* Have studied courses offering them a thorough grounding in the History of Art;
* If choosing the internship option, students will have valuable work experience in a field related to art history, and/or in writing art criticism;
* Have completed a major piece of original, independent art historical research;
* Have shown themselves to be capable of further research in the History of Art.
History of Art is an interdisciplinary subject that provides transferable skills in the analysis of images and texts, research, academic writing, public presentations, and IT
Teaching includes a mixture of small-group teaching, individual tutorials, research seminars, lectures, and an internship, subject to availability. Half of the working week involves independent study and research. Formal assessment is by means of essays, project work and a dissertation.
A good first degree in a relevant subject, equivalent to a UK 2:1.
English Language Reuirements
* IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each section)
* TOEFL 580 (with 55 in each section and 4.0 in TWE)
* TOEFL 237 in CBT (with 21 in each section)
* TOEFL-iBT 92 (with at least 20 in each section)
* CPE Grade B or higher
* CAE Grade A
|CAE score:||80(Grade C)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.