2.4 kilometres away in Turin
3 kilometres away in Turin
3.9 kilometres away in Turin
4.4 kilometres away in Turin
4.6 kilometres away in Turin
4.7 kilometres away in Turin
4.9 kilometres away in Turin
43.8 kilometres away in Bra
68.7 kilometres away in Vercelli
122.3 kilometres away in Genoa
* ESCP Europe has a true European Identity which enables it to provide a unique style of business education and a Global Perspective on management issues.
* The wide range of general management and specialized programmes
* Unique career opportunities on an international scale.
Established in 1819 by a group of businessmen and economic scholars including the well-known economist Jean-Baptiste Say and the celebrated trader Vital Roux, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world and has formed generations of leaders. With its five campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, and Torino, ESCP Europe has a true European identity which enables the provision of a unique style of business education and a global perspective on management issues. ESCP Europes network of around 100 partner universities extends the Schools reach from European to worldwide.
Who are we?
* The Worlds First Business School, educating generations of leaders and forefront thinkers
* Combining innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programmes with integrated curricula, and a research-active faculty
* A key contributor to the development of a European, cross-national management culture.
Date of Creation: Founded in Paris in 1819
Where is ESCP Europe?
5 urban campuses: Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Torino
Triple-crown: EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB
The Italian Campus was founded in March 2004 and its therefore the youngest ESCP Europe campus.
In Italy we serve both students with Masters Programmes, as the Italian campus of ESCP Europe, and the business community, with a complete offer of executive education, applied research and entrepreneurship services.
* Strong links with the business community are for sure one of the key characteristics of the Italian campus (over half of our activities are with the corporate world). This leads to a benefit for students, who can take advantage of the relationships of the School in the development of their academic and extra academic curricula, for example in terms of company projects, internships, applied research studies, entrepreneurial opportunities and contributions of managers and professionals during the year.
* Academically, we offer you the highest international standards of ESCP Europe and its world class certifications: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. In particular we aim at preparing the next ruling class, a community of exceptional people trained to be capable of taking managerial decisions on behalf on their companies and institutions. With this purpose in mind, our didactics are centred on preparing you as a future decision maker in a complex economic context. This means providing you with the necessary knowledge and more importantly with the skills and attitudes required of such a role. Action learning has proven to be a powerful methodology and we adopt it as much as possible, by including in our didactics case studies and real life situations which can make you practice the role of decision-maker. This approach will be provide you with excitement and learning opportunities, but with some frustration too, as you will realise that management is not an exact science but a professional practice, in which there is no one solution to a given problem. For this reason no knowledge will be enough to enable you to take the right decisions, but rather you will need to develop the skills of a problem solver and a decision maker, who can lead an organisation in a business environment, which will be substantially different from that of today in most of its elements, except one: people. Teamwork is therefore another key element of the equation, which you will practice from your very first class.
The ESCP Europe Torino Campus was founded in 2004 by a Development Committee of professionals and alumni. The campus is based on the strong alliance of academic networks and institutional and industrial partners who support the ESCP Europe concept of Business Education.
The founding members of the Italian campus are: the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris, the University of Torino, The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turin, the ITP - Invest in Torino and Piedmont the Compagnia San Paolo di Torino and the Fondazione CRT di Torino.
In addition to the founding members, a number of Italian firms form the consortium and contributes financially to support the growth of the Italian campus. The associate supporters are Accenture, Lavazza, KeyG.
We also have ordinary associates like Bulgari, Fiat Auto, Fnac Italia, Seat Pagine Gialle, Martini&Rossi and just lately Ferrero.
Torino campus serves both students with Masters Programs, as the Italian campus of ESCP Europe , and the business community, with a complete offer of executive education, applied research and entrepreneurship services.
Strong links with the business community are for sure one of the key characteristics of the Italian campus (over half of our activities are with the corporate world). This leads to a benefit for students, who can take advantage of the relationships of the School in the development of their academic and extra academic curricula, for example in terms of company projects, internships, applied research studies, entrepreneurial opportunities and contributions of managers and professionals during the year.
Living in Torino
Torino is located in northwest Italy. It is surrounded on the western and northern front by the Alps and on the southern front by the hills of Monferrato. Torino is in a stunningly perfect position that sees both the mountains and the sea within easy reach.
The Italian's major river "Po" with two others (Dora and Stura) are passing through the city, which make the city green and comfortable. Due to many parks in the city, Torino is one of Italians greenest towns.
Torino is an industrial city as well as a business and cultural centre in northern Italy.
The Piedmonts capital is well known for the automobile industry. Fiat the automobile manufacturer has still its headquarter and factories in the city: Many other Italian car brands such as Lancia, Ghia, Pininfarina, Bertone, Fioravanti, Stola were born here, therefore Torino has been nicknamed as the Automobile Capital of Italy.
Additional companies founded in Torino are Sparco, Italdesign, Intesa Sanpaolo, Superga, Invicta (1821), Lavazza, Martini & Rossi, Kappa and the chocolate factory Caffarel. Furthermore, Torino is the birthplace of the Italian cinema.
The torinesi work hard, nevertheless the city gives the impression that enjoyment is every bit as important, gastronomy and cocktail hour are upmost in everyones mind.
The city which had once the image of a grey working-class town seems nowadays fresh, modern and open-minded. Although the torinesi love their tradition, the city doesnt stop from moving forward and looking to the future.