Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
* Great connections with organisations. Ashridge is one of the best business schools worldwide for its corporate links and students learn through live case studies, project work and direct corporate involvement.
* Dual location provides the ultimate study experience. Students benefit from the wide opportunities provided by a London location through developing business contacts, implementing study knowledge and through company interaction, attending additional events and the cultural experience. They will also benefit from the reflective study environment at Ashridge with access to personal development tools and information.
* Flexible start points 3 programme starts per year will allow flexibility to suit finances, job and personal circumstances.
* International diversity - Accelerated and Executive students will share modules to enable them to benefit from many different backgrounds and nationalities gaining a rich cultural understanding of the global business environment.
* Academic rigour with practical focus Real insight offered by the experienced Ashridge Faculty through live case studies, projects and group work to enhance employability and commercial awareness.
* Quality and credibility Ashridge is one of only 1% of business schools worldwide to be approved by US, European and UK MBA accrediting bodies providing increased global recognition.
Ashridge Business School is an independent, not for profit organisation just outside of London in the UK. Its activities include open and tailored executive education programmes, MBA, MSc and Diploma qualifications, organisation consulting, applied research and online learning.
Business leaders from all over the world come to Ashridge to renew and refresh their thinking. Its atmosphere is one where tradition meets innovation in one of the most beautiful locations in England.
Ashridge faculty comprises of both business professionals and consultants, who bring, academic rigour, in-depth industry experience and latest management practice to the design and teaching of executive education.
Ashridge is fewer than 30 schools worldwide to achieve triple accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB - the UK, European and American accreditation bodies.
Accommodation and catering
The highest standards of service and facilities at Ashridge will ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay. In addition to being one of the world's leading business schools, Ashridge is an award winning conference venue, regularly triumphing in catering competitions and awards.
In 2008, Ashridge won the silver for Best UK Management Training Centre in the Meetings and Incentive Travel Industry Awards for Excellence of service and product.
Ashridge's high-quality catering, hospitality and accommodation are complemented by a range of sports and leisure facilities, which include a swimming pool, tennis courts and a fitness and Lifestyle Centre. Alternatively, you might just like to walk through Ashridge's 190 acres of gardens and the 5,000 acres of National Trust woodland which make up the Ashridge estate.
Ashridge's Library is designed to support the learning, teaching and research needs of Ashridge clients, alumni and staff.
Fitness and The Lifestyle Centre
* Air conditioned gym Fitted with a full range of state-of-the-art isokinetic resistance equipment and interactive cardio vascular machines, you will be assured of an invigorating and effective workout.
* Heated indoor swimming pool Exercise, stretch or relax in our 16 metre heated indoor pool with fantastic views over the gardens.
* Steam, sauna and spa Complete your day by relaxing in the spa facilities. A great way to talk about the events of the day and refresh your mind and body.
* Treatment room, towels and bodywash The perfect complement to any health and fitness facility is a dedicated treatment room. Enjoy a massage or aromatherapy and then shower without worrying about a bag full of towels and shampoo - they are all here with our compliments.
* Changing room With power showers, mirrors, hair dryers, costume dryers and for your security a personal locker.
* Squash and tennis court If you want to exercise with colleagues or be more competitive and let off some steam, book a court and away you go.
* Trim trail Enjoy the fresh air and the wonderful gardens and get a great work out - the sun rising or setting over the Golden Valley is worth the effort!
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at Ashridge Business School!