Why Learn English at St Giles?
- Over 50 years' experience teaching English
- An international reputation for high quality teaching
- Choice of locations in the UK, the USA, Canada and Brazil
- Flexible programmes designed for a range of ages, abilities, and objectives
- A personal learning experience, with a focus on you and your needs
- Exciting, fast-paced, and learner-centred lessons
- Modern teaching centres offering the latest resources
- Excellent value for money
The St Giles Promise: Mission Statement
- To provide high quality courses for international students and trainee teachers in a positive and inclusive learner-centred environment, focusing on the students’ real and practical aspirations
- To offer a range of student support services to enable the students to enjoy their courses to the full
- St Giles International aims to deliver high quality courses at competitive prices. It has an active management scheme called the Quality Management Project which runs regular checks on student satisfaction and feedback from staff at all their centres and this data is used to ensure that they are maintaining high quality standards across their group.
English Language and Teaching Accreditations
St Giles International is fully accredited and regularly assessed for the teaching of English by the British Council in the UK, the AAIEP and CEA in the USA, and Languages Canada in Canada. These are major independent bodies that control quality standards in language centres in the UK, USA and Canada. St Giles is also a member of English UK in the United Kingdom, and St Giles Vancouver has EQA status from the Ministry of Advanced Education in BC.