9 kilometres away in Zürich
60.5 kilometres away in Sankt Gallen
62.5 kilometres away in Altdorf
78.4 kilometres away in Furtwangen
125.6 kilometres away in Tübingen
138.1 kilometres away in Strasbourg
148.4 kilometres away in Stuttgart
149.9 kilometres away in Ulm
155.6 kilometres away in Stuttgart
162.1 kilometres away in Lugano
SBS is a pioneering management institution dedicated to preparing students for the careers of the global economy in International Management, Finance, Marketing and other fields. We are a quality-driven niche player. We teach state of the art theory, immerse students in international experiences, and connect them to best practice in business. Participants in our programs learn much more than management theory and practice; they acquire new ways of thinking that can profoundly change their lives and the success of their organization.
We are an unique School for several reasons:
* Convenient, Affordable learning
* International to the core
* A fully accredited institution you can trust
* Corporate Connections
* Located in Zurich
* International MBA Forum and CEO Magazine (Sept. 2010) classify SBS MBA programs among the Top Tier in Europe
All of our educational programs are taught in English. Created with your busy schedule in mind, our programs make it possible to study and keep your job at the same time. Our degrees are conveniently accessible to you at any time, no matter what your schedule is. Our tuition fees reflect real value for money, they include all teaching materials and books.
International to the core
We are truly focused on the world. From a unique introductory course in the undergraduate program to an advanced course in the Doctor of Business Administration program, the SBS experience is thoroughly international. More than half of our students come from Europe, Asia and Latin America. We offer our participants an experience that prepares them to operate with ease across borders and cultures - in an environment that prizes diversity and the ability to bring a worldwide perspective to the study of business.
SBS Swiss Business School is incorporated in the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland, and holds regional institutional accreditation from the following professional accreditation institution:
IACBE is a Specialized Accrediting Body for Business & Business-Related Degree Programs at the Baccalaureate and Graduate Degree Levels in Colleges and Universities.
SBS Business School's in-house library offers a wealth of specialized books, journals, magazines and annual reports. Students are welcome to use the library during our business hours.
In addition all SBS students are entitled to unlimited access to the Emerald Virtual Library. Emerald publishes the world's widest range of management and science journals as well as
a strong specialist range of engineering and applied science and technology journals.
Personal integrity is the foundation of a successful educational environment. SBS Swiss Business School's students are expected to engage in the highest ethical behavior. Without this orientation, the grades and degrees will lack value and meaning. We expect each SBS student to uphold the following standards of honesty, integrity and personal responsibility.
* Students will not engage in dishonesty or misrepresentations.
* Students will not commit plagiarism on any exam or assignment.
* Students will not submit an exam or assignment written, developed or prepared by another person, entirely or in pieces without proper and honest referencing.
* Students will not prevent or interfere with the learning process of others in the environment.
* Students will not damage any SBS property.
* Students respect SBS technology and infrastructure, as well as the green educational environment. This text is created by the SBS Academic Board with full approval of the Honorary President.
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at SBS Swiss Business School!