London, United Kingdom
* American and British postgraduate education - we offer a wealth of academic opportunities to our students, with the choice to study for a fully accredited US or UK postgraduate degree
* Beautiful central London campus - our campus is located in a Royal Park in zone 1 central London, in close proximity to the West End and the Eurostar terminal
* International focus - our 4,000 -strong student body is diverse and multicultural, with over 130 different nationalities and more than 110 different languages spoken. Some students can benefit from study abroad opportunities and all students can take evening foreign language classes to enhance employability
* Personal attention - class sizes are small, allowing a high level of interaction with academic staff and fellow students
* One-to-one careers guidance - personalised by addressing any questions you have and assisting you in your job search, regular meetings with your Careers Advisor will enable you to make genuine progress towards the achievement of a suitable role in your chosen field
Regents College London is the largest college of private higher education in the UK and one of the most internationally diverse, with more than 130 different student nationalities currently represented.
Regents College comprises 7 specialist Schools, of which 5 Schools offer postgraduate programmes. Four Schools offer UK degrees; Webster Graduate School London follows the US education system and allows students to gain an American postgraduate degree in the centre of London.
* European Business School London
* Regents Business School London
* Webster Graduate School, London
* London School of Film, Media & Performance
* School of Psychotherapy & Counselling Psychology
All students are members of their own School, as well as members of the larger student community of Regents College, and benefit from our extensive campus facilities and student support.
Regent's College is an approved institution of The Open University.
Postgraduate programmes at the European Business School London, Regents Business School London and the London School of Film, Media and Performance are validated by the Open University
Postgraduate programmes at Webster Graduate School London lead to degrees awarded by Webster University St Louis, USA.
Our superb campus facilities, social activities and extensive student support ensure that all students can make the most of their time at Regents College London.
* Learning Resources - comprises the Tate Library, Media Services, Information Technology Centre and the College Virtual Learning Environment; Blackboard. The Learning Resources team is there to ensure you get the most out of our services both on and off campus
* Student Dining - we offer a range of excellent catering facilities for breakfast, lunch, evening meals and snacks, including The Regents College Refectory; The Deli; The Brasserie which includes a restaurant with an impressive Italian-inspired menu, as well as a more informal café and the Students Bar
* Sports - we have a fully equipped gym and offer a wide variety of evening classes such as dance, aerobics, fencing, abdominal exercises, Pilates and martial arts classes. Surrounding the campus are tennis and basketball courts, and a five-a-side football pitch. Sports teams include volleyball, basketball, football, tennis and golf
* Student Support and Personal Counselling - in addition to the support provided by your personal academic tutor, students also have access to the services offered by the School of Psychotherapy & Counselling Psychology. The College will make every reasonable effort to support students with a disability, specific learning difficulty or recognised mental health condition; we encourage students to disclose any disability on application
* Accommodation - we know how important it is to secure comfortable, affordable and conveniently located housing. We offer a personalised service to postgraduate students seeking accommodation in London
Outside the classroom the welfare of our students is important. Dedicated and experienced staff are on hand to assist with accommodation, welfare, social activities and other student concerns.
Our student service team can advise on healthcare, counselling and disability issues, whilst their knowledge of London can help you make the most of your stay.
We also list Bachelor's Programmes .
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.