87 kilometres away in Saarbrücken
87.3 kilometres away in Saarbrücken
103.1 kilometres away in Luxembourg
103.3 kilometres away in Luxembourg
104.2 kilometres away in Luxembourg
112.4 kilometres away in Arlon
123.4 kilometres away in Trier
136.6 kilometres away in Mulhouse
161.5 kilometres away in Besançon
164.4 kilometres away in Basel
The ICN Business School, formerly the "Institut Commercial de Nancy", was created in 1905, by the University of Nancy and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Meurthe-and-Moselle.
The ICN is a prominent member of the Chapter of Schools of Management from the French Conference of Graduate Schools (Grandes Ecoles) and a member of the ECRICOME Group. Recognized as one of the leading French Graduate Business Schools, the ICN is also an active member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
In 1985, the ICN achieved a large degree of autonomy and independence under Article 33 of the Law on Education. Moreover, the school was granted its own Board of Governors. In 2001 and 2003, the French Government issued Ministerial Decrees recognizing the ICN as a Private School for Higher Education attached to the University of Nancy2.
As one of France's leading international business schools, the ICN aims :
* to contribute to the development of innovative management in theory and practice
* to cultivate effective professional managers able to work in a complex, dynamic, and diverse environment
* to respond to the concerns of its many stakeholders at local, regional, national, and international levels
This is accomplished through research, teaching, and corporate collaboration in which the following core values must be an essential part :
* Commitment: The School believes that tomorrow's complex and dynamic environment requires a personal commitment to action and an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Communication: The School believes that networking, team-building, and team-leadership are essential qualities of entrepreneurship and serve as a personal investment in a global, multi-site business environment.
* Innovation: The School believes that tomorrow's intelligent management requires creativity, imagination, and above all, innovation.
* EQUIS accredited
* Member of the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)
* Member of the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
* Global Compact, United Nations
We also list Bachelor's Programmes .
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at ICN Business School!