0.1 kilometres away in Amsterdam
4.4 kilometres away in Amsterdam
36.6 kilometres away in Leiden
37 kilometres away in Utrecht
56.4 kilometres away in Rotterdam
68.9 kilometres away in Wageningen
90.3 kilometres away in Tilburg
110.2 kilometres away in Eindhoven
166.5 kilometres away in Leuven
167.8 kilometres away in Gent
SafeSciMET presents a new and unique pan-European Education and Training Program in Safety Sciences for Medicines.
* fulfill the needs of Pharmaceutical Industry, Regulatory Authorities and Academia
* the tailor-made training courses will encompass the safety, ethical, regulatory and societal aspects in all phases of drug development
* emphasis on integrative, translational and 3Rs aspects of drug safety assessment
* the modular set up provides an excellent opportunity following dedicated subsets of courses, to be accredited for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* scientists successfully completing the full program, including an integrative MSc-thesis, will be awarded with an accredited Master of Advanced Safety Sciences of Medicines (MAS2M)
* all training courses and procedures will be aligned with the Bologna process
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at SafeSciMET!