2.6 kilometres away in Berlin
2.8 kilometres away in Berlin
2.9 kilometres away in Berlin
5 kilometres away in Berlin
5.4 kilometres away in Berlin
6 kilometres away in Berlin
6.1 kilometres away in Berlin
6.2 kilometres away in Berlin
6.2 kilometres away in Berlin
6.4 kilometres away in Berlin
* ESCP Europe has a true European Identity which enables it to provide a unique style of business education and a Global Perspective on management issues.
* The wide range of general management and specialized programmes
* Unique career opportunities on an international scale.
Established in 1819 by a group of businessmen and economic scholars including the well-known economist Jean-Baptiste Say and the celebrated trader Vital Roux, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world and has formed generations of leaders. With its five campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, and Torino, ESCP Europe has a true European identity which enables the provision of a unique style of business education and a global perspective on management issues. ESCP Europes network of around 100 partner universities extends the Schools reach from European to worldwide.
Who are we?
* The Worlds First Business School, educating generations of leaders and forefront thinkers
* Combining innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programmes with integrated curricula, and a research-active faculty
* A key contributor to the development of a European, cross-national management culture.
Date of Creation: Founded in Paris in 1819
Where is ESCP Europe?
5 urban campuses: Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Torino
Triple-crown: EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB
ESCP Europe Campus Paris Facilities
The ESCP Europe Paris Campus covers 35,000 m².
* 2 big amphitheaters
* 20 amphitheaters
* 6 research centers
* 55 classrooms
* 10 IT rooms
* 1 library
* 1 restaurant
* 1 cafeteria
* 1 Forum
* 1 "couloir des Associations"
* 1 gymnasium and 1 fitness room
ESCP Europe's London campus is located at 527 Finchley Road, on the cornerof Parsifal Road.
* In the immediate vicinity of Charlottenburg Castle
* Excellent public transport connections
* State of the art IT connection and W-LAN Access on the campus
* Computer room
* Media center
The campus is located in a peaceful area, some metres away from the National Park of Monte del Pardo. The Madrid site is the ideal place for the students to focus on their study and professional development. The main building is surrounded by a 6,000 m2 garden that includes a beautiful grove, a grass meadow and a 25 metre swimming pool. In the campus, there are comfortable multi-purpose rooms, a library, computer rooms, a cafeteria and a car park. In the campus there is an intense daily life as there are daily classes, information sessions and conferences, visits of national and international companies, meetings of student groups, forums and great many other activities.
The Italian Campus was founded in March 2004 and its therefore the youngest ESCP Europe campus. In Italy we serve both students with Masters Programmes, as the Italian campus of ESCP Europe, and the business community, with a complete offer of executive education, applied research and entrepreneurship services.
* Strong links with the business community are for sure one of the key characteristics of the Italian campus (over half of our activities are with the corporate world). This leads to a benefit for students, who can take advantage of the relationships of the School in the development of their academic and extra academic curricula, for example in terms of company projects, internships, applied research studies, entrepreneurial opportunities and contributions of managers and professionals during the year.
* Academically, we offer you the highest international standards of ESCP Europe and its world class certifications: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. In particular we aim at preparing the next ruling class, a community of exceptional people trained to be capable of taking managerial decisions on behalf on their companies and institutions. With this purpose in mind, our didactics are centred on preparing you as a future decision maker in a complex economic context. This means providing you with the necessary knowledge and more importantly with the skills and attitudes required of such a role. Action learning has proven to be a powerful methodology and we adopt it as much as possible, by including in our didactics case studies and real life situations which can make you practice the role of decision-maker. This approach will be provide you with excitement and learning opportunities, but with some frustration too, as you will realise that management is not an exact science but a professional practice, in which there is no one solution to a given problem. For this reason no knowledge will be enough to enable you to take the right decisions, but rather you will need to develop the skills of a problem solver and a decision maker, who can lead an organisation in a business environment, which will be substantially different from that of today in most of its elements, except one: people. Teamwork is therefore another key element of the equation, which you will practice from your very first class.
We also list PhD Programmes .
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at ESCP Europe Business School - Berlin Campus!