5.3 kilometres away in Bremen
14.4 kilometres away in Bremen
41.9 kilometres away in Oldenburg
89.2 kilometres away in Hamburg
90.1 kilometres away in Hamburg
95.4 kilometres away in Hamburg
99.3 kilometres away in Hannover
105 kilometres away in Hamburg
147.1 kilometres away in Münster
165.5 kilometres away in Kiel
* Experience: Over ten years of successful experience with MBA courses and over 900 Masters graduates
* Leadership & Social Responsibility: Specific encouragement of management behaviour and social skills (Leadership and Social Responsibility)
* International profile: 100+ highly-qualified Masters graduates from more than 40 nations yearly
* International network of partner universities, lecturers and alumni in over 70 countries
* Quality & innovation: Regular accreditation of Masters courses according to international standards
* Founding of the International Business School Alliance (IBSA), which includes six international partner universities in three continents
* Practice & teaching: Lessons in practice-orientated groups with lecturers from renowned national and international businesses
* Internships and final papers in cooperation with world leading companies
* Strengthening the region: Strengthening Bremen as a business location by ensuring the highest-level of up-and-coming managers
The Business School
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by the University of Applied Sciences Bremen as an interdisciplinary Graduate School for Management and Leadership. For applicants with a first University degree the International Graduate Center offers several MBA and Master degrees in the area of international and European business and management. With three full-time and two part-time MBA programs the IGC has among the largest range of courses of all Graduate Schools in Germany. All full-time courses are taught entirely in English.
The IGC guarantees a postgraduate education which satisfies academic and job requirements in equal measure. Team oriented lectures and seminars in small groups with a maximum of 25 students facilitate a constructive dialog between the members. The IGC has currently some 200 students from more than 40 countries. The international network is strengthened by visiting lecturers from many of our international partner universities who offer courses, lectures and contribute to the inter cultural competence of our students. Many of our lecturers come from the management of top companies in Europe and will provide you with an insight into different companies and fields of business. The IGC is part of the International Business School Alliance (IBSA) with five Partner-Universities (located in USA, UK, Spain, Russia, Malaysia) who successfully offering an unique Dual MBA program.
As a Graduate School of a public German University we regularly have the curricula accredited by an external accreditation agency (ZEvA) which is part of the European Network of Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA).
With over 35,000 enrolled students Bremen is also well-known as a student city in Germany. Museums, art exhibitions, theaters, festivals, concerts, opera and ballet provide Bremen with its fair share of culture. A wide variety of cafés, bars, pubs, restaurants, clubs and discos make Bremen a city where there is no excuse for being bored and where you feel at home.
Beside the studies the IGC is also offering an leisure program with city trips in Germany, company visits, welcome events and tutor service.
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at Hochschule Bremen - International Graduate Center!