1.9 kilometres away in Lyon
2.9 kilometres away in Lyon
3.3 kilometres away in Lyon
6.3 kilometres away in Lyon
6.7 kilometres away in Lyon
48 kilometres away in Saint-Étienne
48.8 kilometres away in Saint-Étienne
60.4 kilometres away in Lyon
80.7 kilometres away in Chambéry
90.7 kilometres away in Grenoble
* A vast array of higher education courses with diplomas delivered by both universities and specialized schools
* Courses taught in English ; French courses
* A renowned research network centre : 196 research laboratories ; 17 doctoral schools (Biology, Medicine, Health ; Chemistry, Materials ; Engineering Sciences ; Human and Social Sciences) ; 20 institutions
* Access to the Université de Lyon to a large number of students and staff members with disabilities
* A region that is open and dynamic: Rhônes-Alpes Region is the second economic region in France and one of the mots important in Europe
* A wide range of agreements accross the world for student exchange such as as Erasmus, Erasmus Mundus, the CREPUQ exchange program between France and Québec...
With more than 120,000 students, the Lyon-Saint Etienne agglomeration represents one of largest French university sites.
The objective of this public institution is to successfully create a genuinely "federal" University institution, which respects its members individual identities and missions.
Université de Lyon, a federation of 20 institutions :
* Université Claude Bernard Lyon1
* Université Lumière Lyon2
* Université Jean Moulin Lyon3
* Université Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne
* Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon (ENS de Lyon)
* Institut National Supérieur de Sciences Appliquées (INSA Lyon)
* Ecole Centrale de Lyon
* Ecole Nationale des Mines de Saint-Etienne (ENMSE)
* Sciences Po Lyon
* VetAgro Sup
* Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Sciences de lInformation et des Bibliothèques (ENSSIB)
* Ecole de Management de Lyon (EM Lyon)
* Ecole Nationale dIngénieurs de Saint-Etienne (ENISE)
* Ecole Nationale des Arts et des Techniques du Théâtre (ENSATT)
* Institut Polytechnique de Lyon (IPL)
* Université Catholique de Lyon
* Conservatoire National Supérieur Musique et Danse de Lyon (CNSMD)
Lyon and Saint-Etienne offer a vast array of higher education courses with diplomas delivered by both universities and specialised schools.Through its 20 members, the Université de Lyon offers thousands of courses each year covering almost every subject found on any university curriculum. Further information about the courses offered by the Université de Lyon member institutes.
Each institution member of Université de Lyon offers guidance to students regarding admission, study structure & programmes, choice of degree programmes
Major university cities and a renowned research network centre: welcome to Lyon and Saint-Etienne!
Lyon is the largest university city in France (after Paris) with 120,000 students, 13% of whom are foreign students. The research sector is very active : fine and molecular chemistry, clinical research, human biology, neuroscience, cognitive science, pharmacology, biological and medical engineering, medical imagery, engineering science, materials science, mathematics and scientific calculus. The historical site of Lyon is home to an exceptional architectural and urban heritage. There is an exceptional variety on offer in all fields: film, theatre, music, dance, museums, themed cafes, public university lectures and much more. A series of major events punctuate the citys cultural life .Saint-Etienne has all the modern features of a urban landscape: a tramway zips up and down the main street and provides a direct link from the town centre to the main train station, and there are numerous pedestrianised areas and cycle paths. Saint-Etienne is a leader in various fields: Mechanics (first region in France), Subcontracting, Surface Treatment (first region in France), Tight Textiles (international centre). It is also a centre for Medical Technologies Centre, Water, Optics & Vision. Saint-Etienne is the 14th largest town in France with 180,000 inhabitants in a greater urban district of 540,000 inhabitants.. Saint-Etienne has been elected City of Art & History thanks to its 19th and 20th Century architectural heritage.
We also list PhD Programmes and .
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at Université de Lyon!