3 kilometres away in Nicosia
5.7 kilometres away in Nicosia
5.7 kilometres away in Nicosia
5.7 kilometres away in Nicosia
6.1 kilometres away in Nicosia
7.3 kilometres away in Nicosia
7.4 kilometres away in Nicosia
9.2 kilometres away in Nicosia
24.6 kilometres away in Larnaca
26.7 kilometres away in Kyrenia
THE CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (CIIM)
A new type of business school has been established on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus. The unique structure of our degree programmes together with modern means of communications make it possible for us to bring faculty from leading business schools in North America and Europe to teach in Cyprus.
CIIM students enjoy the latest in management education skills as taught by faculty from universities such as Harvard, Cambridge, London Business School, Manchester Business School, University College Dublin and others. Here they are integrated into programmes of graduate business studies which rival the best in Europe.
AN INTERNATIONAL ORIENTATION
Given the crucial importance today of global business, all of our programmes have an international orientation. Our main aim is to develop managers with a thorough understanding of the international business environment and the factors that shape competition in the world economy.
All of our programmes also have a strong practical bent, placing emphasis on case studies, live company exercises and team work.
Both our MBA and MPSM are internationally accredited. We also offer MScs in Human Resouce Management, an MSc in Finance and Banking as well as an MSc in Educational Leadership Management. All of our programmes have also been accredited by the accrediting agency of the government of Cyprus.
At CIIM we understand that choosing to study overseas is one of the most important decisions you will make. The International Office will assist you with any queries you may have before you make a decision to apply to CIIM. Feel free to contact any of the International Office staff by email with any queries, or request a phone call to discuss any issues you might be considering. If a CIIM member of staff will be visiting your country soon for an exhibition or other event, you can also request a face-to-face meeting with them.
The International Office provides services that meet and even surpass the needs of international students, from the moment they apply for one of our programmes to the moment they graduate. For students that require a visa, we will advise them and make any necessary arrangements for them. We will make all necessary arrangements for the accommodation of students, and when students arrive in Cyprus, we will arrange for a taxi pick-up and greet service at the airport. Upon arrival at CIIM, students will be introduced to the school and the local culture through a group or personal induction session.
Regular social and cultural events, organized by the International Office and the International Student Club, aim to make students feel at home, while away from home.
The International Office is your first port of call if you have any questions or difficulties; we strive to make the transition to CIIM and Cyprus as smooth as possible.
If you are an international student considering CIIM, for additional insights, read the CIIM student profiles and testimonials available on the website.
International Student Club
The International Student Club is a student-managed body. With the support of the International Office, ISC works to accomplish three main objectives:
* to facilitate the adaptation of international students to the CIIM social and academic environment
* to ease the social integration of international students through organizing social events, providing internship and job-search assistance, and building a strong international student alumni network
* to leverage the cultural diversity of international students and contribute to the further development of a global spirit amongst the CIIM community
CIIM has a varied international student composition, so students gain exposure not only to the Cypriot culture but also to the cultures of students from around the world.
CIIM is active in developing and maintaining links with Higher Education Institutions in Europe and the rest of the world. CIIMs faculty have international experience in teaching and research, and regularly undertake teaching assignments and consultancies abroad.
CIIM supports student exchange through the EU ERASMUS programme for outgoing or incoming students. The ERASMUS exchange programme enables European students who are currently studying at a partner institution in Europe to study at CIIM for one semester, or for CIIM European students to study at one of CIIMs partner institutions for one semester.
Cyprus in brief:
* An island with 10,000 years of unique history, culture and civilization.
* Standing at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, in the hub of Eastern Mediterranean, Cyprus strategic location has been a key factor in turning the island into an international business, financial and shipping centre.
* About 1,000 international enterprises, including banks and shipping companies, are using Cyprus as a base and a springboard for expanding their activities in the region and beyond.
* The island enjoys ultra-modern telecommunications facilities, as well as excellent communications infrastructure (easy access by sea and air - 1,500 scheduled flights per month).
* Cyprus is a cosmopolitan island, the crossroads of many nationalities and cultures, where English is spoken more widely than in any other part of Europe, outside the British Isles.
* Cyprus ranks among the worlds leaders in per capita university graduates, and incomes are among the highest in Southern Europe.
* Cyprus has been a member of the European Union as of May 1, 2004.
* Cyprus is emerging as the easternmost and southernmost outpost of the European Union with privileged access to Eastern Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
* It is a prime tourist destination for over three million tourists a year from Europe, Asia and North America.
* It has a mild and pleasant climate with over 330 sunny days a year, beautiful beaches, quaint mountain resorts and unique archaeological sites; one of a few places in the world where one could ski in the morning and swim in the afternoon.
* It has a fascinating local culture, exquisite cuisine, and friendly people for whom hospitality has always been one of the supreme virtues - in Cyprus you feel at home away from home. You are welcome!
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.