Munich Business School (at that time named Europäische Betriebswirtschafts-Akademie) is founded in 1991 by the European Business Schools International (ebsi) London, Paris, Madrid and Milan. The initiators pursue one purpose above all others: To establish new benchmarks for practical orientation and internationality for business education in the economic center of Southern Germany.
International Business & Management
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Luxury Management
- International Family Firms
- Corporate Strategy & Innovation
- International Entrepreneurship
- Digital Business Management
- Marketing & Communication
- Leadership & Responsibility
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Depending on the Concentration and Business Projects you choose you will have different career paths:
- Product manager, marketing or sales manager
- Management in controlling, financial management or internal audit
- All divisions in a company dealing with the development and marketing of luxury goods and premium products.
- Strategic planner in research & development; project manager at marketing and R&D departments; product manager; innovation and/or change manager
- Management positions in the digital economy; consultancy for digital business/ digital business transformation; process management in IT projects
- Or a founder of your own company
All MBS students receive extensive support for planning and realizing their professional goals. Starting at the search for internships in Germany and abroad, it also includes assistance for making first contacts to potential employers and consulting in later phases of career and graduation.
All study courses offered at MBS are FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) accredited. FIBAA is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education. Its quality seal of approval certifies the professional relevancy and quality of the study courses.
MBS offers its services under the supervision of the Bavaraian Ministry for Education, Cultural Affiars, Science and the Arts (Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst). Its exam regulations are also approved by the Ministry and MBS has the right to award academic titles.
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, StudyPortals offers you the chance to receive up to £10000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.