Ta’ Xbiex, Malta
The European Institute of Education (eie ) is a government licensed institute of further and higher education. We operate educational programmes from our head centre in Malta. We also offer programmes and recruit students through our centres/offices situated in the United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Republic of Georgia, Malaysia, Singapore, Jordan, Sri Lanka, Cyprus and India.
eie developed a range of flexible learning programmes in partnership with leading institutes and universities worldwide and offers top quality qualifications which blend with the flexibility and versatility that most people require in their busy lives. There are over 2,000 students worldwide who are studying distance learning and lecture based programmes with eie. These courses are professionally designed to produce highly qualified professionals who once qualified, will play important roles in commerce and industry. Our students are middle and senior managers who are employed with top companies and organizations which recognise the validity of eie programmes.
* licensed as an institute of further and higher education in Malta by the Ministry of Education
* the local resource partner of the University of Leicester
* an accredited study centre of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
* an accredited study centre of the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
* an accredited study centre of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
* an accredited study centre of the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH)
* an approved student recruitment agency for the renowned Cranfield University School of Management
* the local resource partner of other leading UK universities such as, University of York, University of Nottingham and Sheffield Hallam University
the operator of the Malta Centre of Institut Universitaire Kurt Bosch of Switzerland
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master's degree at European Institute of Education!