The purchasing marketplace changes and evolves every day. So does EIPM. Since its founding in December 1990, driven by 10 top European multinational companies (Alcatel, Aérospatiale, Amae, Bull, Cerestar (Ferruzzi), Herberts (Hoescht), Nokia, Pechiney, Philips, Renault), EIPM redefined the role of purchasing and ensured that it is seen and respected as a core business discipline.
The EIPM paramount objective has been to become the global leading institute, reference for Purchasing, Procurement and Supply Chain Management education and external resources.
Since two decades, EIPM is dedicated to maximizing talent in purchasing and giving ambitious professionals leading-edge skills. Clients from many sectors have all benefited from our knowledge.
EIPM leads, without doubt, the way through:
* The quality of education and training programmes based on action-learning methods,
* The service to clients, providing both flexibility and responsiveness to individual clients needs,
* The continued development of methods and tools based on applied research and new concepts,
* The value of training and education, providing highly intensive, appropriate programmes with an immediate Return On Investment,
* The opportunity to network, through EIPM conferences, round-tables, workshops and alumni association, dynamic online community (HELPS), social networks
Association of MBAs
The EIPM MBA provides high standard of management level education which is recognised by the Association of MBAs. What sets EIPM apart, is its dedication to individuals.
The AMBA Accreditation is an international recognition of the quality of the organization, its programs and the degrees it delivers.
They provide an independent assessment of the quality of the School's organizational processes, ensuring that the content and quality of the programs delivered meet the established international standards.
Ensures that the School's programs are constantly updated to follow the changes and meet the needs of the business world.
* Attests that the School's programs are delivered by a qualified faculty.
* Guarantees that the degrees delivered by the School are internationally recognized and meet international standards.
* Affirms the value of the School's degrees at a time when the market risks saturation.
* Represents a commitment of the program and the institution to quality and continuous improvement.
For the Companies
The AMBA accreditation justifies the quality of the degree delivered by the School. It confirms that to recruit a graduate from the School is to recruit top talent.
* Guarantees that the course of study followed by a graduate is adapted to the needs of today's complex business environment.
* Demonstrates that the School's programs are current and reflect changes in knowledge and practices generally accepted in the management education community.
Académie de Grenoble
The EIPM education and training are recognised and accredited by Académie de Grenoble.
EIPM Campus info Headquarter
EIPM is strategically situated on the French Geneva Campus in Archamps (Haute-Savoie, France), close to downtown Geneva, and its international airport.
With world famous attractions including a magnificent lakefront, Saint- Peters Cathedral, the Reformation Wall and the United Nations Building, Geneva is one of the most picturesque cities in the world. It is also one of the most commercially important at the centre of a highly sophisticated nation that is home of the worlds largest financial institutions and the European headquarters of many famous organizations.
Situated at the foot of the Alps, the campus is located in one of the most beautiful landscapes of Europe. The closest ski resorts, beautiful lakes and mountains are only half an hour away!
A town also of culture and art, Geneva provides and itinerary of visits for day and night life!
Find us on
Our Geneva campus offers everything you would expect from a world class educational institute, including comprehensively equipped training and conference rooms, an auditorium, high speed Internet access and la library.
Accommodation on the Campus
The Hotel Best Western Porte Sud de Genève Archamps welcomes you in the heart of Archamps, at the entrance of Geneva. The hotel was built in 2003 and is easy to reach from the A40 motorway exit.
The piano bar is undoubtedly the ideal place to meet and talk.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Master at European Institute of Purchasing Management!