0.6 kilometres away in Grenoble
4.8 kilometres away in Grenoble
51.7 kilometres away in Chambéry
90.7 kilometres away in Lyon
92 kilometres away in Lyon
92.5 kilometres away in Lyon
92.9 kilometres away in Lyon
93.1 kilometres away in Lyon
97.3 kilometres away in Lyon
105.6 kilometres away in Saint-Étienne
* Grenoble Ecole de Management (Grenoble Graduate School of Business) is the triple-accredited international business school in the heart of the French Alps.
* The school has 10 sites abroad: UK London, China, Lebanon, Malta, Morocco, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, and USA.
* The student body is represented by 115 different nationalities.
* The school delivers over 40 programs (MBA, Masters, DBA etc.).
* With an expertise in Technology Management and Innovation, the school is a founding member of GIANT an innovation campus in Grenoble which is forging dynamic new links between research and industry to foster the technological breakthroughs of the future.
The mission of our institution is to advance corporate performance by providing skills and knowledge through excellence in pedagogical innovation and applied research.
Through continuous improvement of the intellectual contributions of our academic and professional programs, our institution seeks to promote responsible business practices through expertise in management of technology and innovation.
Through international development, our institution aims to provide our students with a multicultural educational experience, to offer our faculty opportunities for professional exchange and to fulfil our corporate partners recruitment needs, locally and internationally.
Through this mission, Grenoble Ecole de Management strives to provide:
* its students with quality educational programs embracing Management of Technology and Intercultural Management and firmly grounded in the realities of the business world and its best practices;
* its partner companies with high-potential graduates and a wide range of valuable resources and expertise in applied research and continuing executive education;
* business executives with numerous solutions to update and broaden their knowledge and increase their employment value, thanks to qualifying programs or the academic recognition of their previous work experience;
* members of faculty with a host of opportunities to exchange with the academic and corporate worlds on a national and international level.
Fields of Expertise
Building on the strength of its expertise in Management, Technology and Innovation, to better respond to the needs of businesses and the evolutions of the business world, the School has developed specific expertises in the following fields:
* Marketing of Innovation and Customer Equity
* Innovation and Competencies
* Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship
* Performance and the Agility of Organizations
* Finance of High-Tech Entreprises
* Biotechnology Management
* Territories and Competitivity
* Purchasing and Logistics
* Information Systems and Management
* Services Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown of business accreditations that distinguish the world's leading business schools:
* AACSBInternational (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
* EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System),
* AMBA (Association of MBAs) for its MBA and MIB programs.
Students! Students everywhere!
More than 56 000 students call Grenoble their home every year, bringing a vibrancy and life to the streets of the city. More than 10% of this student population is from abroad.
The 56 000 find themselves at the following institutions of higher learning:
* Université Pierre Mendès France (Social Science)
* Université Joseph Fourier (Science and Medecine)
* Université Stendhal (Literature)
* LInstitut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (Engineering)
* 2 Technology Institutes (IUT): Institut Universitaire de Technologie I (UJF), Institut Universitaire de Technologie II (UPMF)
* L'Institut Universitaire de Formation des Maîtres (School of Education)
* Grenoble Ecole de Management
* L'École dArchitecture
* L'École Supérieure dArt
14 % of students are in a doctoral program.
10 doctoral schools.
An expertise in science: nearly 50% of students are in scientific programs, primarily in mathematics, physics, health sciences, engineering and technology.
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.